Tuesday, October 07, 2008

I'm Ba-a-a-a-a-a-ck!

Wow! That was really weird. One moment I was sitting at a traffic light, and the next moment I was aboard an intergalactic starcruiser, and someone named Vroont was giving me an anal probe. Really, they're not as bad as you've probably been led to believe. So after we had our cigarette, Vroont took me on a tour of the known galaxy.

Luckily, Vroont planned ahead. He had earth food. Well, sort of. It was only Moon Pies and beer. The Moon Pies ran out after about two months, so I had only beer to live on for the last year or so. And then they beemed me back. Back to earth and back to right when I left. There I was, still sitting at the traffic light. OK, I was passed out at the traffic light. Try explaining that to a judge.

No, really, I wasn't kidnapped by aliens. At least, I don't think so. But a lot has happened. Iguess the biggest thing is that it was really weird when I realized that the superintendent at the school district I was teaching at was reading my blog, along with the school board. And many board members don't have a sense of humor. Or much intelligence. But I don't work there anymore. They didn't rehire me. But then, after they didn't rehire me, I got teacher of the year. No kidding. I am so confused!

After not logging on for a while, I forgot my password. You know that tab you can click on that says "Help"? They're not fooling anybody. I was actually able to access this site through another blog I have. I have no idea how. So, after this session, if you don't see any news posts, that's probably why.

And then, I've been quite busy for the last year or so writing plays, which is a pursuit that will hopefully lead to a lot of money. OK, I'd be happy with some money. Any money. I have had some success. Brooklyn Publishers ( www.brookpub.com ) has published five of my plays, and they've accepted two more for publication. Woo Hoo!

But now, that I have some more spare time, I'm ba-a-a-a-a-a-ck. At least, until I forget the password again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home