Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Hmmm... What to do... What to do...

It's been awhile since I've posted anything, either on this blog or my primary blog, Holy Grail Press. For some reason, it let me on this one, but I still haven't been able to get into my HGP site.

Maybe somebody out there in blog land knows the answer... On the HGP site, since I haven't been on in a while, it wants me to update. I get to where I enter my password and it keeps looping me back. I've tried all the voodoo it suggests, like emptying my cache and checking my java, though I don't know what my coffee pot would have to do with anything. But maybe they talk.

I mean, if we could put a soul in a toaster, shouldn't we? You know, if it were possible to do that. On the assembly line, right before the outside cover is put on, slip a soul in.

But I digress. I've tried all that voodoo and I still can't get past the loop de loop. Any suggestions?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home